Civil Society Days 2020
- Multilevel Sustainable Democracy in Europe
- How can the European Green Deal foster true environmental sustainability?
- Youth activism to counter shrinking civic space and contribute to a sustainable future for Europe
- Social Economy: a way forward for youth entrepreneurship
- Socialising the European Green Deal
- Education and culture for a sustainable future for all
These topics broadly match the key priorities outlined by the three EU institutions for the Conference on the Future of Europe. Thus, the EESC and its Liaison Group, as the voice of organised civil society at European and national level, will take this opportunity to deliver a timely contribution to the Conference on the Future of Europe.
Registrations will open at the end of March.