Vacancy: Communication Officer
Cooperatives Europe is hiring a Communication Officer.
Application deadline: 15 June 2021.
Please view the application package for full specifications and instructions.
The communication officer will be in charge of the external and internal communication strategy, writing and disseminating material related to the activity of Cooperatives Europe, support when request the implementation of communication part of development programmes and coordinate campaigns related to the activities of Cooperatives Europe.
1/ Collaborate with the management to develop and implement a communication strategy
2/ External and internal promotion
- Copywrite, edit and distribute content (press release, website content, articles..)
- Coordinate the publication and dissemination of the annual report and other institutional documentation
- Management of social media channels.
- Coordination of specific campaigns according to the activities of Cooperatives Europe
- Coordination, planning, and delivery of webinars or events
- Support the organisation of governance meetings
- Be responsible for internal communication to members, including editing and maintaining the monthly newsletter
- Liaising and coordinating with providers (Agencies, IT companies, subcontractors, etc.)
- Implement monitoring and provide reporting impact of communication activities
3/ Specific task: Renew Cooperatives Europe website (in coordination with an external agency).
4/ Work in coordination with International Cooperative Alliance communication staff.
Please view the application file for specific instructions.